Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maggie's First Treatment

       Hello friends, I thought I'd let you know how Maggie's first treatment went, and since I wasn't there I'm going to let her mommy tell you in her own words
      Today went well, it ended up that Bubble *Maggie's little brother wasn't feeling well, & neither was Dah *Elliot's mom, so I spent the day with Maggie at the appointments. I don't mind spending the day with a beautiful girl who makes everyday brighter. Anyway, we began the day with a bone density scan at IU Hospital, then when that was over, we went over to Riley for a long bone study, then finally upstairs to see Lori & Debbie, two of the nicest endo nurses ever- Maggie got injection #1 with no immediate reaction, so we got to come home.

      After we got home, Maggie was sick to her stomach which could be a side effect, but could also be the same "bug" both her little brother had & her Dah suffered with today- so, we are holding off on judgement of what caused the nausea & vomiting.... Praying that it is just from a bug going around & that this medicine isn't going to be a problem~ Thanks everyone for prayers & support- & When we get new news on the results of the tests- I will let you know!!!








        
      That's all we have for you right now, please continue to keep Maggie in your thought's and prayer's and heart's.